Friday, June 15, 2012

Life : Make it & Take it



Life is all about feeling small things in a big way & Life is also about making big things in a small way!

Today I was watching Satyameva Jayate Episode on disabled people and their challenges “We Can Fly!”. Inspiring would be too little to say about it. I was astonished to see how the people had taken the challenges on their stride.

These people taught me something important today! As a citizen of this Nation I feel it is my responsibility to be sensitive towards their issues.

Incidentally I discovered something similar on a mudguard of a motor bike in my company parking area. 
It read the following “Life’s 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it”

Jai Hind & Jai Guru Dev

Amit Kalyani

Meditate and Smile
Smile and Serve
Serve and Celebrate

www.artofliving.org

No comments: